"You know my cousin knows someone who went to school with someone who saw Bigfoot." -Someone you know, probably.
Permanent adhesive vinyl can be placed on cars, windows, notebooks, cups, laptops, you name it it is water and weatherproof after curing. The smoother the surface, the better the adhesion.
Tips for applying adhesive vinyl:
- Peel the carrier sheet off gently, the vinyl should come with it, if it doesn't firmly press it back down to adhere it.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dust, lint and hair free!
- Firmly press the decal onto the surface with the carrier sheet by laying it from the side to side, pressing as you lay it down, this minimizes the chance of creating bubbles!
- Continue to firmly press and rub for a few seconds, the adhesive is pressure sensitive, this activates the glue!
- Gently start to peel the carrier sheet off. If adhesion is not perfect, press it back down firmly for another 5 or so seconds.
- Please avoid rain, carwashes, rolling window up and down or morning dew if possible for at least 48-72 hours after application for best results.